- USDA Prime Tenderloin Averaging 4lbs
- Richly Marbled & Aged to Perfection for Ultimate Flavor and Tenderness
- Hand-Trimmed to Arrive Chef Ready
- Vacuum Sealed and Hand-Wrapped in White Butcher Paper and Butcher String
- Arrives Freezer-Ready; Use within 6 Months
Our delicious aged Prime Beef Tenderloins are what we use to cut our world-renowned Filet Mignon Steaks. Known for their lean tenderness, our Beef Tenderloins are aged for ultimate flavor. Tenderloins are perfect for family meals and dinner parties, providing a dramatic presentation with recipes such as Beef Wellington. USDA Prime is a government rating that denotes the top 2% of beef across the nation. Scarcely available, USDA Prime is the most sought after grade of beef, only served in the nation’s best restaurants and steakhouses.