Aged Prime Rib:
- 1 Prime Rib
- Averages Either 4, 8 or 10 Pounds
- Cattle Raised on Ranches in American Plains; Fed Nutrient Rich Diet of Local Grains
- Top 10% of Beef Nationally - From Our Premium Choice Beef
- Richly Marbled & Aged to Perfection for Ultimate Flavor and Tenderness
- Hand-Selected and Hand-Trimmed
- Vacuum Sealed and Arrives Freezer-Ready
- Use within 2-3 Months for Optimal Quality; Lasts Up to 6 Months
- Perfect for Carving Thick for Steaks or Thin for Sandwiches
Posted by Anja Greaux on 28th Dec 2015
The 4 lbs prime rib was amazing. It arrived on time and was well packed. I wanted to make sure I cooked it right. This time this is what I did: Pre heated the oven to 500 F. Seasoned the rib with salt, pepper and Herbes de Provence. Put is in the oven for 20 minutes. Turned off the oven and let the meat sit in the closed oven for 2 hours. AMAZING RESULTS.
Prime Rib for Easter
Posted by Anja Greaux on 8th Apr 2015
The prime rib looked so incredible when it arrived. We could not wait to cook and eat it! It took all of 2 hours in the oven. The result was just over the top amazing: the slices had everything everybody wanted: the center was rare, sides medium, and the ends well done. It was tender and full of flavor. To be repeated!