Aged Cap On Bone-In Prime Rib:
- 1 Cap On Bone-In Prime Rib
- Averages Either 10 or 18 Pounds
- Cap Left On Around Bones
- Cattle Raised on Ranches in American Plains; Fed Nutrient Rich Diet of Local Grains
- Top 10% of Beef Nationally - From Our Premium Choice Beef
- Richly Marbled & Aged to Perfection for Ultimate Flavor and Tenderness
- Hand-Selected and Hand-Trimmed
- Vacuum Sealed and Arrives Freezer-Ready
- Use within 2-3 Months for Optimal Quality; Lasts Up to 6 Months
- A Deliciously Dramatic Roast
Cattle are raised on ranches in the American Plains. They are fed a nutrient rich diet of grains to produce the rich marbling throughout the meat.
More to come - Check back soon!