- 1 Brisket - Averages 8 Pounds
- Cattle Raised on Ranches in American Plains;Fed Nutrient Rich Diet of Local Grains
- Hand-Trimmed to Arrive Chef Ready
- Richly Marbled & Aged to Perfection for Ultimate Flavor and Tenderness
- Vacuum Sealed and Arrives Freezer-Ready; Use within 2-3 Months for Optimal Quality; Lasts Up to 6 Months
Robinson's Prime Reserve Brisket is cut from the breast portion of the cow. This cut of beef is best marinated and cooked slowly with the fat facing upwards to unlock the rich flavor and tenderness.