Amish Heritage Turkey:
- Turkeys average between 24 to 26 pounds
- Amish Heritage Turkeys, Raised by a 4th Generation Amish Family of Farmers
- Free Roam Raised
- Deliciously Meaty and Full of Natural Juices
- Naturally Raised Without the Use of Hormones and Antibiotics
- Grade A Turkeys - Highest Rating of Poultry
Robinson’s Prime Reserve gourmet Turkeys are raised by an Amish family with over four generations of farming history. The Amish Heritage Turkeys are raised naturally, without the use of hormones or antibiotics and are free to roam. The turkeys are rated ""Grade A"", the highest rating for poultry by the US Department of Agriculture. The birds are among the freshest turkeys available to the public, coming directly from the farm and shipped to your door. Robinson's Prime Reserve's Amish Heritage Turkeys are full of succulent meat that will provide a dramatically beautiful and delicious meal and add a unique story to your table!